Thursday, September 27, 2012

Here's Why I Support The United Way...

We all have reasons why we're motivated to give, support or stand up for a cause.  In my case, I've been a long time supporter of the work of the United Way and its member agencies for almost 15 years because  I think the work they do to build the capacity of our communities is so important to the growth and strengthening of our overall society. So when they approached me and gave me a chance to tell my own personal story as to why I give them my time, energy and money year after year, I jumped at the opportunity.

Check out the video below:


Audley's story from United Way of Peel Region on Vimeo.


See you on the court! Follow me on Twitter @TheAudman


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

All the best!